Thursday, March 15, 2012


I spent this beautiful Spring morning watching four bird houses that I have in my yard. I was waiting to see which of them have new residents. Two for sure have a bluebird couple occupyig them. One of them seems to have a chickadee that has taken over. The other house I put out early this seek has no visitors yet, as far as I can see. I will keep my eye on it and see if a little birdie decides to make it a home. In the meantime, our weather has been so beautiful this second week in March, that bird watching is the perfect thing to do. Picture taken from the NC Bluebird Society newsletter for March.

2 comments:

  1. We have a couple of Bird feeders one in the front and one in the back and I love watching the birds, it is always a fun time and brings a smile to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete